Corona Personal Injury Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Corona Personal Injury Lawyer
An accident that results in serious injury can change one’s life in an instant. With the consequences and aftermath being devastating not only to the victim, but also for his or her family.
Don’t let a personal injury destroy your life. Find out how a personal injury attorney from Mova Law Group Can Help.
The wake of an injury can have a ripple effect on several areas of your life. With little or no income from time off work, expenses and extensive medical bills can pile up fast. With more serious injuries, you may need to take prolonged time away from your job to heal.
Mova Law Group knows how challenging this time can be, and has dedicated its firm to representing accident victims needing immediate help with their claims.
Personalized Support, Aggressive Representation
When someone in the Corona, CA community gets injured in an accident, they face an uphill battle, not just with recovery, but with returning to work, and in dealing with insurance companies eager to minimize payouts or outright deny claims.
For them, you’re just a number in a billion-dollar profit statement. To us, we take it personally. We fight for the people of Corona, CA each and every day, working tirelessly to help you the compensation you deserve.
Mova Law Group is here to help accident victims rebuild their lives, take back control of their financial future, and get the help they and their families deserve.
Free Strategy Session for Corona, CA Residents
Our personal injury attorneys take clients’ cases personally. At Mova Law Group, a personal injury attorney will offer you more than just a ‘free consultation’. We take the time to understand what led up to the accident, uncover who is responsible, learn more about the challenges you’re facing, and if we take on the case, fight aggressively to get you the settlement you deserve.
During Your First Consultation You’ll Meet with an Experienced and Dedicated Personal Injury Attorney Who Will:
- Listen to your story. You will have a chance to tell everything to someone who wants to hear what happened to you.
- Based on the information that you provide, he/she will give you the best advice on any claims you have, and advise on what next steps you should consider to proceed with your claim(s)
- If your claim is something that he/she thinks he can help you with, your personal injury attorney will explain the services that we can provide for you, and the next steps that we should take.
The thought of a personal injury case, dealing with insurance, negotiations, and even a trial (if necessary) can be daunting. Let us put to rest some of these unknowns and concerns that you may be experiencing. We’ll shed some light on what you can expect, and how to best pursue the benefits you deserve.
If we take on your case, our team of talented legal professionals will create a custom personalized plan of action on how best to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Consultations are free, and if we take your case, you only pay when/if we ‘win’ you a settlement or compensation in or out of court. You have enough to worry about right now and don’t need another bill on your plate.
Why Choose Mova Law Group?
Putting you and Your Case FIRST
Our purpose Mova Law Group is to change the status quo of law firms treating a client like a file in a cabinet, or a number in a computer.
The approach we take at Mova Law Group puts you and your needs first. We treat our clients like one of our own, and we consider each client that comes in seeking our help like family.
Talented Legal Team Ready to Fight For What You’re Owed
Our team brings a high degree of skill to the table, and an aggressive style of representation that brings the fight to the insurance companies and other responsible parties. We believe in the pursuit of justice and what’s fair for our clients, and in rolling up our sleeves and putting in the work.
A Track Record of Success
We’ve represented and won a broad range of personal injury cases, supporting accident victims in their pursuit of justice and compensation.
We recognize how hard it is to deal with an injury and its impact on your health, your finances, your ability to enjoy life, and your family’s stability.
We make it our mission to get to know you, to fully understand your situation, and to do everything in our power to help you regain what you lost so you can move on with your life.
Holding Those Responsible Accountable for the Damage They’ve Caused
People who fail to behave responsibly do terrible harm to unsuspecting victims. That’s why so many people across Corona have selected us to represent them, and why so many of our clients are referred to us by others who’ve worked with our law firm.
If you’ve been hurt, we want to hear from you. Our team is standing by and eager to represent your case.
Request a FREE Consultation
Types of Accident Cases We Represent
Our lawyers handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
How Much is My Personal Injury Claim Worth?
It’s almost impossible to quantify what a personal injury claim is worth. Every personal injury case is unique.
However, to put things into perspective…
There are 3 main drivers of the value of a personal injury claim:
- The first consideration is how badly was the person injured? If someone has broken their arm and their leg, that case is going to be deserving more compensation than a case where someone’s just bruised up.
- Another major driver of how much a claim may be worth involves whether or not the claim qualifies for other categories of damages that might be available For example, lost income, mental anguish, or physical pain and suffering? These are the types of things insurance companies, courts and lawyers look for when deciding on what a claim is worth.
- The last thing major consideration is the legal responsibility for the injury. Can the injured person prove, to the extent that they need to, who’s responsible for the injury, and to what extent or degree? If that can be proven very clearly, then that’s going to be a stronger case deserving of more compensation.
At Mova Law Group we work hard to establish, justify and build your case, supporting each claim and positioning your case for the highest chance of success.
Do I Need a Personal Injury Lawyer?
There is no requirement that you have legal counsel when talking with an insurance company, or when trying to pursue a personal injury claim suit. However, taking on ‘big insurance’ or expensive corporate lawyers on your own is ill-advised. Although they may act like your friend, remember that insurance and the opposing legal counsel’s job and first priority is to:
- Reduce the liability you allege their client/customer has; and
- Minimize the financial impact on their client’s bottom line
Both of which mean that they will offer you the lowest possible compensation possible, or outright deny your claim altogether.
Don’t get bullied by expensive lawyers and insurance companies. Put our team in your corner and let us negotiate, and if necessary, sue in court, for what you deserve.