Auto accidents can happen at any given moment. Are you prepared for a serious injury? Follow our San Diego auto accident guide for an in-depth instructional guide for a successful claim. You can also give us a call at (858)333-4999 for a free consultation.
San Diego Auto Accident Lawyers
You’ve seen the ads on television and heard them while driving to work every morning, but in most cases, these firms do not explain what an actual “Auto Accident” is. To make things as precise as possible we’ll just get straight to the point.
These cases are immediately involved in a vehicle crash. Whether it was an accident by car, truck, diesel, motorcycle, plane, train, boat, if there is a motor in the vehicle, then you can categorize it as an automobile.
At Mova Law Group, Injury Attorneys we can provide you with the following services for your personal injury needs:
- San Diego Car Accident Lawyers
- San Diego Truck Accident Lawyers
- San Diego Personal Injury Attorneys
- San Diego Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
- San Diego Uber Accident Lawyers
- San Diego Lyft Accident Attorneys
- and technically any motorized vehicle that can be found on the road
How Can I Find An Auto Accident Lawyer in San Diego?
Our firm can be found right off of the 5 freeway in Southern California only minutes away from the San Diego Airport.
Our exact address is 3262 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA 92110 and our phone number is (858)333-4999.
Main Causes of Auto Accidents in San Diego
Based off of our client’s recent accidents and verbal responses we have compiled this list of reasons and causes as to why they were involved in an auto-related accident.
Those reasons are:
- Distracted Driving – People just don’t pay attention nowadays, especially as technology advances and it becomes easier to communicate with your loved ones while driving.
- Speeding and Reckless Driving – Many Americans still pay little respect to the laws that our courts have implemented for the State of California. As people run late to work in the morning, the speed of their cars and trucks increases. Also known as reckless driving.
- Roadside Construction – As we continue to fix our roads and highways, we put ourselves at risk for serious crashes while on the road. Not only as drivers who hit one another after a sudden stop, but even for these workers that are on the highways.
Auto Accident Attorneys You Can Trust
Mova Law Group, Injury Attorneys will dedicate our time, efforts and full attention to your claim as a client. Even if you decide not to retain our firm, we will still guide you in the right direction. The road to recovery after an accident can be a difficult and stressful one. Let us help you every step of the way.