San Diego Bus Accident Lawyer
BUS ACCIDENT LAWYERS IN SAN DIEGO
Prior to founding the firm, Chris Movafagh (Aka Chris Mova), was a law clerk at one of the biggest and most prestigious personal injury firms in Southern California where he honed his legal tactics and negotiation skills.
He saw a problem with the firm he worked for and every other big personal injury law firm. Each client was not treated as a human, but rather as a number. The goal of these big firms was to retain as many clients per month as possible and settle as many cases as possible. Chris did not think this was fair to the client because there was always money left on the table for the client. But the big firms would always push their client to accept the lowball offer.
Chris saw this and wanted to make a difference, even if it was small. He wanted to only take on a handful of clients and treat each of his clients like the unique person they are; each with a different story of their pain and suffering. Chris made it his personal goal to hand pick the best team to help him reach his goal of creating the Best Personal Injury Law Firm San Diego has seen.
Today, Chris Mova is well respected across the country for helping lawyers achieve spectacular awards and settlements on behalf of their clients. He coaches personal injury lawyers in other states on how to properly setup a personal injury case, how to negotiate it, and how to litigate it, especially cases involving spinal injury and brain injuries.
If you are interested in having Chris Mova and his staff represent you, please call us now and Chris or one of his hand picked team members will assist you.
what we do for our clients
WHAT OUR EXPERIENCED BUS ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS WILL DO FOR YOU
Request a FREE Consultation
We're The Best Bus Accident Lawyers in San Diego, California
Here’s why we are the best firm to handle your case:
- We have experience with the local San Diego Joint Unified School District Commercial Policy for their school bus transportation system.
- We have years of experience with the local Metropolitan Transit System and how the accident policies work.
- The local trolley’s in downtown injure hundreds of people a year. Based off of these public records, we have done thorough research to ensure the highest level of education for your protection in court!
Next, we’re going to get into the specifics that a bus accident victim must consider before filing a personal injury lawsuit with a qualified attorney with our firm. Contact Us today if you would like to schedule a free consultation or call now at (858)609-8697.
Here's What To Do After A Bus Accident In San Diego
If you’ve been involved in a crash by bus, follow these steps to ensure a successful personal injury claim.
- Get To Safety: If you have not been physically disabled from the crash, get to a safe area as soon as possible and as cautious as possible. The highways and streets can still have drivers passing you by after any crash. You’ve been fortunate enough to survive this life-threatening incident, don’t allow a minor mistake such as not watching out for vehicles passing you by, result as the reason you are seriously injured.
- Take Photos If Possible: This will be used as evidence in court. These images are extremely important and always speak to a lawyer before showing any images to an insurance adjuster. Proving who was at fault can trickle down to the images that you have taken at the scene of the accident.
- Visit Your Local Emergency Room: Getting a basic checkup is mandatory for a couple of reasons. First, it will ensure that you are not looking at any potential life-threatening injuries. Secondly, these medical records can be used while we file your legal paperwork prior to submitting your lawsuit for compensation.
- Speak To Attorney Chris Mova: With the qualifications to get the job done, our firm can promise you our full attention and dedication to get you properly compensated for your injuries.
How Much Money Can I Recieve For Being Involved In A Bus Accident?
The amount of money that you receive is absolutely reliant on the insurance policy that is involved. This can be either your own insurance or the at-fault insurance company. We recommend that you go after the highest policy for maximum coverage for upcoming medical bills.
The last thing that you want is to receive a $20,000 settlement check, but your medical bills end up costing you $25,000. That just doesn’t make sense, especially if the at-fault insurance has a policy of 1 Million Dollars!
Ultimately it is our responsibility as your bus accident lawyers to fight for the highest amount possible and if we are not satisfied with the end results, we take this thing to trial.
Common Questions Asked & In Conclusion
Many people ask themselves “what happens if my child gets injured after an accident while on a school bus?”
Has your child suffered from any serious bodily injuries? As your legal defense, we will never evaluate our clients and base our own in-house evaluation towards your claim for one very important fact.
We are not healthcare specialists nor are we any type of licensed health care expert. Instead, what we will do is send your child out to a specialist to evaluate their injuries. this is usually done by a thorough MRI and CAT-Scan.
If there has been damage that can potentially cause life-hindering effects, possibly disabling our client to the slightest degree, we will pursue a personal injury claim.
Contact us today by dialing (858)609-8697 or visit us at 3262 Rosecrans St San Diego, CA 92110.