Receive The Highest Compensation For Your Bus Accident Case.
As Seen on
Call Now To Speak To A Bus Accident Expert
Accidents involving your child or loved one on a school bus or public bus must be dealt with by an expert. The San Diego Bus Accident lawyers with Mova Law Group, Injury Attorneys have helped many bus crash cases in San Diego, CA.
Request A Free Consulation
One Injury Can Change Your Entire Life, But We Can Make Sure We Get You Back On Track With The Compensation You Deserve.
We're The Best Bus Accident Lawyers in San Diego, California
Here’s why we are the best firm to handle your case:
- We have experience with the local San Diego Joint Unified School District Commercial Policy for their school bus transportation system.
- We have years of experience with the local Metropolitan Transit System and how the accident policies work.
- The local trolley’s in downtown injure hundreds of people a year. Based off of these public records, we have done thorough research to ensure the highest level of education for your protection in court!
Next, we’re going to get into the specifics that a bus accident victim must consider before filing a personal injury lawsuit with a qualified attorney with our firm. Contact Us today if you would like to schedule a free consultation or call now at (858)333-4999.
Here's What To Do After A Bus Accident In San Diego
If you’ve been involved in a crash by bus, follow these steps to ensure a successful personal injury claim.
- Get To Safety: If you have not been physically disabled from the crash, get to a safe area as soon as possible and as cautious as possible. The highways and streets can still have drivers passing you by after any crash. You’ve been fortunate enough to survive this life-threatening incident, don’t allow a minor mistake such as not watching out for vehicles passing you by, result as the reason you are seriously injured.
- Take Photos If Possible: This will be used as evidence in court. These images are extremely important and always speak to a lawyer before showing any images to an insurance adjuster. Proving who was at fault can trickle down to the images that you have taken at the scene of the accident.
- Visit Your Local Emergency Room: Getting a basic checkup is mandatory for a couple of reasons. First, it will ensure that you are not looking at any potential life-threatening injuries. Secondly, these medical records can be used while we file your legal paperwork prior to submitting your lawsuit for compensation.
- Speak To Attorney Chris Mova: With the qualifications to get the job done, our firm can promise you our full attention and dedication to get you properly compensated for your injuries.
How Much Money Can I Recieve For Being Involved In A Bus Accident?
The amount of money that you receive is absolutely reliant on the insurance policy that is involved. This can be either your own insurance or the at-fault insurance company. We recommend that you go after the highest policy for maximum coverage for upcoming medical bills.
The last thing that you want is to receive a $20,000 settlement check, but your medical bills end up costing you $25,000. That just doesn’t make sense, especially if the at-fault insurance has a policy of 1 Million Dollars!
Ultimately it is our responsibility as your bus accident lawyers to fight for the highest amount possible and if we are not satisfied with the end results, we take this thing to trial.
Common Questions Asked & In Conclusion
Many people ask themselves “what happens if my child gets injured after an accident while on a school bus?”
Has your child suffered from any serious bodily injuries? As your legal defense, we will never evaluate our clients and base our own in-house evaluation towards your claim for one very important fact.
We are not healthcare specialists nor are we any type of licensed health care expert. Instead, what we will do is send your child out to a specialist to evaluate their injuries. this is usually done by a thorough MRI and CAT-Scan.
If there has been damage that can potentially cause life-hindering effects, possibly disabling our client to the slightest degree, we will pursue a personal injury claim.
Contact us today by dialing (858)333-4999 or visit us at 3262 Rosecrans St San Diego, CA 92110.