Dog Bite Injury Accident Case
Receive The Highest Compensation For Your Accident Case
Request a Free Legal Consultation
As Seen On
DOG BITE LAWYERS IN SAN DIEGO
Whether it is a minor or an adult, being a victim of a dog attack is a frightening and potentially life-changing event. Regardless of its size, big or small, a canine’s teeth can cause serious bodily injury at any given moment.
OUR HIGHLY QUALIFIED SAN DIEGO DOG BITE LAWYERS ARE HERE TO HELP
Any breed of dog can transfer disease which infects its victim if the dog owner did not do their due diligence making sure their pet was up to date with all medical shots required by law. Aside from infection, you can also suffer from permanent scarring of the skin and emotional distress / PTSD.
Our San Diego Dog Bite Lawyers can help you Dog bites and dog attacks can happen at any second and most attacks go unreported due to the lack of knowledge of one’s rights. If you have been assaulted by an individual’s pet, regardless of its size, contact us today, our Personal Injury Attorneys In San Diego are available 24/7 ready to access the severity of your case. The emotional trauma you have suffered or could suffer in the near future may be a risk to your health. Never allow a serious event to occur without seeking the right medical attention and legal research. Contact a qualified dog bite lawyer today at (858)900-9911.
WHAT WE DO FOR OUR CLIENTS
- Maximum Compensation In Injury Law
- Medical Bills Paid
- Access To The Top Medical Professionals
- We Come To You In The Comfort Of Your Home
- Winning Track Record
- Transparency The Entire Process
- Property Damage Compensation
- Recovery Of Lost Wages
- Review Your Personal Injury Case
- Award-Winning Customer Service
- You Don’t Pay Unless We Win Your Case
SETTLEMENT FOR DOG BITES
Central California case – Dog Bite. Our client suffered disfigurement on her arm. The insurance company initially offered 20k, but after we filed suit and allowed the insurance company to see our client in person, they caved and offered the full amount of their insured’s policy limits.
FACTS ABOUT CALIFORNIA DOG BITE LAWS
What many people do know is how simple it is to receive proper compensation if they have been bitten by another person’s pet. The pet owner does have to own animal insurance for their K9 or some sort of home insurance that covers these types of incidents in order to be awarded in court.
If your skin has been pierced due to a bite, you are not required to show proof of the aggressiveness and you do not need to show any past attacks or acts of aggression. To leave it simple, as long as the dog bit you, you are eligible for a settlement check to cover all damages inflicted. The location of the incident does not matter, you can be in public or you can be inside of the pet owner’s home, the owner must assume all responsibilities and all times for the actions of their dogs.
Child Victims Of Dog Bites
Unfortunately, children are more vulnerable for the attack of dog. The main reason is that they are smaller in size so that the dogs can bite them easily and they are not matured enough to understand the upcoming dangers from the animal and hence they cannot take the necessary precaution. In fact, sometimes provocation from the children allures the dogs to bite them. Whatever may be the reason, when a child is bitten by a dog, it is always suggested to contact a San Diego dog bite injury attorney who can seek justice for the victim or his family.
Other Frequent Dog Bite Victims
You cannot predict dog attacks as they can bite anybody at any moment, sometimes for some specific reason, or sometimes without any reason. However, people who are more vulnerable to dog attacks are mail carriers and meter readers who have to enter the area of the dog owners. A great number of dogs have a normal tendency to protect their home front, so they can bark and sometimes launch a full-scale attack on intruders. When such cases of dog bites take place, the liability of the incidents comes over the pet owners and only a good dog bite attorney can ask for justice and compensation for the victims for their injuries.
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
DO I NEED A LAWYER FOR A DOG BITE?
The bodily injury damages to the human body after being bitten by a dog can lead to serious infection and sometimes even amputation of a body part if not taken care of immediately.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to determine whether you need to hire a personal injury lawyer after a dog bite.
- Get the information of the dog owner (name / telephone / photo ID)
- Did the dog penetrate the skin or was it more of a superficial bite?
- Do you have medical bills that need to be reimbursed?
- Did you go to the hospital or your doctor to receive treatment for the bite?
- Were there any witnesses you can call in the event the dog owner tries to blame you for the dog bite?
- Sometimes dog bites can result in a situation where the victim isn’t that badly bitten, but when trying to run away from the aggressor dog, the victim severely injured themselves. The dog owner is still responsible for this injury if you can prove the victim’s response to the dog attack was reasonable under the circumstances.
- A skilled dog bite lawyer understands whether the area of the bite will leave scars and how long the scars will last for. Most importantly, if you are diabetic, you must quickly seek emergency care as the risks are much greater for amputation.
- Our first step after evaluating your case is to schedule medical treatment either the very next day or as soon as possible with our expert dog bite specialists in the healthcare system. We cover all upfront costs and medical expenses by placing all costs on a lien agreement until your case is settled, meaning you pay nothing up front. Our leading California dog bite attorneys have the experience and qualifications to make sure you are properly compensated for the pain, suffering, loss of work and mental distress which is legally rewardable under California Dog Bite Laws.
What if I am injured getting away from an aggressive dog that is trying to bite me?
When the dog bite is less severe but you are injured as a result of trying to get away from the aggressive dog, you must make sure to take down witness information and look around for video cameras on nearby properties in case that data has to be downloaded to prove you were injured while trying to flee. Many times victims don’t think about the fact that they put their body under severe stress to run away from the dangerous dog and end up hurting themselves in the process. By calling one of our skilled dog bite injury lawyers we will determine the best way forward to preserve the evidence and hold the owner of the dangerous dog liable for your injuries.
WE ARE THE NUMBER ONE CHOICE FOR SAN DIEGO DOG BITE INJURY LAW CASES.
It is in your best interest as a victim of an injury case to contact the right defense that will fight for you. Mova Law Group, Injury Attorneys do not settle until our client’s cases do. You can sleep well at night knowing that our team of experienced lawyers will take the aggressive action necessary against any insurance company for proper compensation for your specific case. These are time-sensitive cases and the longer you wait, the harder it becomes to fight for your earnings. We recommend all animal bite victims whether it is a pit bull, German Shepard, boxer or any type of pet, that you call our office today at (858)900-9911.