Accidents can happen in the blink of an eye and in most cases, both parties were not prepared prior to the wreck. This page is the best resource in Riverside, CA if you are in need of legal advice and would like to speak to a Riverside Personal Injury Lawyer today.

riverside personal injury lawyer (2)
riverside car accident lawyer

Types Of Cases We Handle

  • Car Accidents
  • Truck Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Bicycle Accidents
  • Grocery Store Accidents
  • Dog Bites
  • Slip and Falls
  • Pedestrian Accidents
  • Self Driving (Autonomous)
  • Uber and Lyft Accidents

Our Riverside Personal Injury Lawyers Have A 98.5% Success Rate


Frequently Asked Questions

How Much Will It Cost Me Out Of Pocket To Hire A Lawyer?

If you’ve been involved in a car crash or auto-related accident, our firm will handle your case for nothing upfront and no hidden fees. Our firm works off of a contingency basis which means that we don’t receive anything until we successfully beat your case and assist you with getting your settlement check.

So if you’ve been injured due to another drivers negligence by car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle or any accident relevant to personal injury, give us a call and we’ll help you along the way. Our consultations are always 100% free of charge and we receive nothing if we can’t beat your case.

I Don’t Have Insurance. Can I Still File A Personal Injury Claim?

Absolutely! If you’ve been hit by another driver, but you were not insured, our firm will go after the negligent parties insurance for financial coverage for all medical expenses and lost wages.

Accidents happen and insurance companies can mistakenly remove a driver’s coverage and during that time frame, if they’re hit by another driver, it shouldn’t be their fault. So if you’ve been hit without being insured, we’ve got you covered. Contact us today.

If I Was Partially At Fault, Can I Still File A Personal Injury Claim?

In the instance where you may or may not have caused the accident, investigative specialists sent from both your insurance company, law enforcement and sometimes even hired by our firm will make a professional decision as to who was at fault for the incident.

This means that if you were found to be 40% at fault and the other party was found to be 60% at fault for the crash, then our Riverside Personal Injury Attorneys will file a lawsuit to request the 60% compensation that you are eligible for!

How Long Will It Take For My Case To Settle?

There is no specific timeframe that we can give you when it comes to settling your claim. If your insurance company offers you $20,000 within the first week after the accident, that is a clear indication that they’re not trying to fight our firm in court due to them losing any more money.

If you plan on waiting and allowing our team to truly fight for the amount of money that you deserve (in most cases this would be the full insurance policy) then you can receive much more than your initial offer.

Another factor that you must take into consideration is the time of the accident. If your accident took place a year ago and you’ve consistently been visiting your doctor and other healthcare specialists, we might be able to settle your case VERY soon.

Now that we’ve educated you on some of the most common questions that our Riverside personal injury lawyers receive, it’s time that you give us a call and let us fight for the settlement that you deserve! We welcome all Riverside locals to contact us at any time of the day. Our lines are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to better assist you.

Our Location

Address: 3615 Main St #103 Riverside, CA 92501

Phone Number: (951)309-0979

Email: Chris@movalegal.com

Cross Streets: Main St & 6th St

Directions To Our Riverside Personal Injury Attorney Location

How To Get To Our Riverside Personal Injury Law Firm

If you are driving from San Bernardino:

Use the I-215 Freeway southbound for 12 miles until you reach mission ave. We’re located only minutes away from the Mission Inn restaurant and Downtown Riverside Museum.

If you are driving from Temecula:

Use the I-15 Freeway northbound until you catch the I-215 northbound for 41 miles.

Popular landmarks that we’re next to in the city of Riverside

  • Riverside Municipal Auditorium
  • Heroes Restaurant & Brewery
  • Fox Performing Arts Center
  • Mission Inn Hotel & Spa