Receive The Highest Compensation For Your Car Accident Case.
As Seen on
Rated #1 San Diego Car Accident Lawyers
At our law firm, our specialty is in car accident injury law within the State of California.
We have a special expertise in this area, and we have excellent San Diego car accident lawyers that provide outstanding customer service placing us above the rest of the firms in San Diego.
Essentially, for your first visit, there are no consultation fees. There are also no court costs or related costs to you as the accident victim at all and no other case-related expenses until your case is won.
Schedule your free consultation today or contact us at (858)609-8697
Our Accident attorneys have been awarded several certificates for our recent accomplishments:
- 2016 Avvo Attorney’s Choice Awards
- 2016 The Best of Yelp San Diego Lawyers
- 2017 Yelp Highest Rated Car Accident Lawyers
- 2018 San Diego State University Lawyer Sponsorships
- In 2017, there was a total of 40,100 people killed due to car, vehicle or auto-related accidents alone. While it was a decrease of 1% from its prior year in 2016, it was an increase by 2% if you take the statistical data from 2015.
Safe driving habits must be implemented into each Americans day to day reminders, the same way we remember to check our social media is the same way we should practice safe driving.
While we can’t stop these incidents from happening completely, with the assistance and efforts of our fellow Americans, Californians and San Diegans, we can lower the risks of driving.
Our lawmakers can make dozens of more laws and put them into play, but if we continue to drive with the habits of “answering phone calls” or “distracted driving” then there will never be any progress!
Request A Free Consulation
One Injury Can Change Your Entire Life, But We Can Make Sure We Get You Back On Track With The Compensation You Deserve.
The Highest Rated Car Accident Attorneys In San Diego
We’re the highest-rated for the best reasons. Our attorneys are:
- Always ready to help you free of any upfront costs.
- Patient and understanding of any injuries you may be suffering from.
- Can help you beat your car accident lawsuit in the fastest time possible.
- Award you with a higher settlement payout.
Our car accident attorneys in San Diego represent persons with claims for serious personal injury and/or wrongful death. So if you have been involved in a car accident, we are the experts that you need to call.
So whether you have recently been injured due to a car accident, you are doing your research on the highest reviewed car accident lawyers, or maybe you are just interested in the topic, this resource is for you.
Proving Who Is At Fault For The Car Accident
Our law firm works endlessly to ensure a successful claim for each and every one of our clients for several reasons. We fight to prove your innocence after an accident and will not settle until we have proven to the courts that the “at fault” party was truly “at fault” for your damages.
Being at fault means exactly how it sounds. In the insurance and car accident industry, the only way that an insurance company will pay out any settlement money is if we can show the courthouse that their insured were truly responsible for the accident.
You may be asking yourself “How do we prove that the other party was at fault and responsible for the recent car accident that I was involved in?” and here’s exactly how we do it.
- First, we deeply observe and research the police report that was written during the scene of the accident.
- Contact any investigators that were present at the scene of the accident and had images of both vehicles.
- We speak to our car accident specialists to observe any tire markings, car impact points that can prove to the courts that you were the person that was hit and not the other way around.
Accidents happen and based off of 2017 roadside data, 2018 is expected to see an increase in bad drivers and roadside crashes. Are you prepared?
Are you ready to get your case started? Our Car Accident attorneys are on standby ready to assist you today! Call (858)609-8697
How Long Do You Have To File A Claim After A Car Accident?
Time limitations called the statute of limitations, can often be strict and a personal injury lawyer hired at the time of injury is a proactive choice for your case.
In California, the statute of limitations is two years from the injury date. The plaintiff must go to the court to file a lawsuit against those who could have been responsible.
Based on this statute, all possible compensation is lost if the claim is not filed before this date.
Time is of the essence in these cases, and the faster you can get an attorney working on your case, the better. This way the case analysis and investigation can be done accurately with expert evidence on the matter from the start.
Your attorney will help with gathering evidence through witness statements, police reports, medical bills, and other information.
Loss of wages and earnings due to an accident or injury can also be compensated for due to negligence or unsafe circumstances that could have been controlled for.
Our San Diego Car Accident Lawyers Are Free Of Charge
Our firm works on a contingency basis. What is this you may ask? The term “contingency” in the personal injury field means we only get paid if your case is successfully awarded compensation.
There will never be any out of pocket expenses for you or your family as long as you are our clients.
Your medical bills will be placed on a 3rd party lein meaning the costs will accrue until the very end of your claim and then taken out after you have settled.
In the instance where your claim is rejected and the medical bills have piled up, our healthcare specialists and our firm have an agreement where we will “eat up” the costs and take all bills as a loss.
Common Injures After A Car Accident
- Whiplash and Neck Injuries: Whiplash is the most common of injuries from car accident victims.The impact of being hit from behind by another driver can put a substantial amount of stress on one’s neck.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Serious cases of injury inflicted onto the spine have been known to leave the injured party completely paralyzed. Every year there are around 15,000-17,000 Americans suffering from a spinal cord injury due to car accidents.
- Brain Injuries: Our San Diego Auto Accident Lawyers will check all damage underneath your scalp and the interior of your head; other variations of these head injuries are closed head damage resulting in open head surgery, concussions or traumatic brain injury.
- Arm and Shoulder Injuries: Suffering severe trauma to your ligaments and joints in the shoulder and arm area are common after a car crash. Many people feel the pain the next day which will follow for months until you have been evaluated and treated by a specialist. Common side effects are tingling in the damaged area, sudden jolts of pain and bruising.
- Leg, Foot and Knee Injuries: Can include but are not limited to: bruising, swelling, extreme burns, torn ligaments, abrasions, fractures and sprained joints.
How To File A Claim After A Car Accident
Tragic injuries can have the effect of changing one’s life in one instant and the results are tremendous.
In the situations of poorly designed products, careless people, building safety flaws, and other similar issues, we are on your side.
The important factor to consider is to get your car injury lawyer involved early on in the case before memories fade and stories are less accurate about what happened. Call now for more information on your case (858)609-8697.
We're The Best Car Accident Lawyers In San Diego
We help to empower victims to receive the settlements that they deserve especially in no-fault cases of their own.
We enjoy helping people who have been wrongfully hurt and our lawyers have successfully settled many cases across the region for many years.
Our reputation has been built on helping victims one after another in our community to recover and regain their lives back through settlements that can cover the health care costs.
Compensation that is on par with your car accident injuries is important to us and we help you to get there.
The best thing about our car accident attorney service is that there are no upfront costs or retaining fees. To help with your stress-free legal experience, we do an initial free consultation to review your case.
When a contract is made for working on your case, there are no extra costs or agreed upon court and service fees until the case is won.
Our offices are always open to the public. Come visit us at 3262 Rosecrans St, San Diego, CA 92110 and our office number is (858)609-8697
Here's How Our Car Accident Lawyers Will Handle Your Claim In San Diego, CA
Your San Diego car accident attorneys will also advise you on shared fault laws when this is relevant to your case.
This is where it was the fault of both parties to have shared the compensation claims.
Sometimes one party has 10 percent fault, and the other 90 percent, for example, your attorney will help you to retain damages or to defend your case.
Your attorney who specializes in these areas will walk you through all of the intricacies of law and the legal system, including insurance companies and your healthcare compensation.
This will help you to navigate the legal system for personal injury in a stress-free and hassle-free way.
The best way for you to navigate through a personal injury is to have support on your side and who can listen to and understand your story.
Where your health compensation and livelihood through loss of wages is concerned, it is important to get fair compensation for your situation.
Our attorneys are the best at personal injury litigation in the State of California and we are proud to have a reputable practice to serve your needs.
Call Mova Law Group, San Diego Personal Injury Attorneys today at (858)260-3026 for a free case evaluation and consultation.