At our law firm, our specialty is in personal injury law within the State of California. We have a special expertise in this area, and we have excellent customer service that puts us above the rest of the firms out there. Essentially, for your first visit, there are no consultative fees. There are also no court costs or related costs to you as the accident victim at all and no other case-related expenses until your case is won.
Our personal injury lawyers represent persons with claims for serious personal injury and/or wrongful death due to a medical malpractice suit, due to unsafe building codes, or due to a car accident. There are many cases that our law firm has settled from insurance claims, disability management claims, workplace safety claims to car accident victim claims.
We help to empower victims to receive the settlements that they deserve especially in no-fault cases of their own. We enjoy helping people who have been wrongfully hurt and our lawyers have successfully settled many cases across the region for many years. Our reputation has been built on helping victims one after another in our community to recover and regain their lives back through settlements that can cover the health care costs.
Compensation that is on par with injuries is important to us and we help you to get there. The best thing about our service is that there are no upfront costs or retaining fees. To help with your stress-free legal experience, we do an initial free consultation to review your case. When a contract is made for working on your case, there are no extra costs or agreed upon court and service fees until the case is won.
Tragic injuries can have the effect of changing one’s life in one instant. The results are tremendous. In the situations of poorly designed products, careless people, building safety flaws, and other similar issues, we are on your side. The important factor to consider is to get your lawyer involved early on in the case before memories fade and stories are less accurate about what happened.
Be sure to call your attorney once an accident has occurred. This way, the attorney can do the investigations for you and from the get-go, a well-experienced attorney is the one on your side. At times an insurance company that does not want to pay out, may not be on your side so it is important to get both sides of the story in an investigation to help to support your case.
Time limitations called the statute of limitations, can often be strict and a personal injury lawyer hired at the time of injury is a proactive choice for your case. In California, the statute of limitations is two years from the injury date. The plaintiff must go to the court to file a lawsuit against those who could have been responsible. Based on this statute, all possible compensation is lost if the claim is not filed before this date.
Click here if you would like to speak to a Temecula Personal Injury Attorney for a free consultation!
Time is of the essence in these cases, and the faster you can get an attorney working on your case, the better. This way the case analysis and investigation can be done accurately with expert evidence on the matter from the start. Your attorney will help with gathering evidence through witness statements, police reports, medical bills, and other information. Loss of wages and earnings due to an accident or injury can also be compensated for due to negligence or unsafe circumstances that could have been controlled for.
Your attorney will also advise you on shared fault laws when this is relevant to your case. This is where it was the fault of both parties to have shared the compensation claims. Sometimes one party has 10 percent fault, and the other 90 percent, for example, and in these cases, your attorney will help you to retain damages or to defend your case. Your attorney who specializes in these areas will walk you through all of the intricacies of law and the legal system, including insurance companies and your healthcare compensation. This will help you to navigate the legal system for personal injury in a stress-free and hassle-free way. The best way for you to navigate through a personal injury is to have support on your side and who can listen to and understand your story. Where your health compensation and livelihood through loss of wages is concerned, it is important to get fair compensation for your situation. Our attorneys are the best at personal injury litigation in the State of California and we are proud to have a reputable practice to serve your needs.
Call Mova Law Group, San Diego Personal Injury Attorneys today for a free case evaluation and consultation.
Bicycle v. Auto 2(Verdict) $47,500,001
Bicycle v. Auto(Verdict) $4,750,000
If you’ve been injured, we’re here to help. Schedule a free consultation with us to learn about your options.