Receive The Highest Compensation
For Your Car Accident Case Today
Temecula Car Accident Lawyers | Accident Attorneys
Request a FREE Consultation
Temecula Car Accident Attorney
Temecula locals, this message is for you!
If you have been involved in an auto accident while on the road or hit by another driver, we can help you get paid out for your settlement within 72 hours or fewer.
Being involved in a car accident means you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and suffering! The car crash experts from our firm. We have the resources and experience that you need, throughout every step of the way.
Never go head to head against a major insurance company since 9/10 times you won’t be able to hold your own weight in court. What you need is a team of accident specialists on your side to make things right!
Our success rate as of April 2018 is at 98% in the city of Temecula. Are you ready to fight for a fair settlement that will cover your future medical expenses? We will never charge you a single cent if we cannot provide you with a successful verdict for your claim.
When you pick our firm, you’re going with the best! No other firm can provide you with:
- The highest level of customer service
- Attorney to client communication
- Aggressive insurance policy negotiations
- Weekly case updates and progress and much more other than Mova Law Group, Injury Attorneys.
You’ve got nothing to lose and absolutely everything to gain after scheduling a free consultation for your case. We’re available 7 days a week and always ready to hear you out. Give us a call at (951) 289-5800.
Our focus is to make sure that these victims receive the right representation and fair compensation for their car crash cases. No injury is too small for our Temecula Personal Injury Lawyers.
meet chris mova
Temecula Car Accident Statistics
Each year, hundreds if not thousands of accidents occur in the city of Temecula, CA. We’ve gathered some useful information for our clients and website viewers to educate you on the crash statistics.
- In recent case studies from California Highway Patrol, out of 150,000 crashes, 2,800 were fatal.
- Speeding drivers that were driving over the legal speed limit were the highest cause of car crashes in Temecula, CA.
- Driving while under the influence of a controlled substance or alcohol played the 2nd highest role in causes of car accidents based off of statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases We Represent in Temecula Include:
Our Services Cost Nothing Up Front
Quality Customer Service
We Operate On A Contingency Basis
Our law firm works on a contingency basis meaning we do not charge you any upfront fee’s for our services.
Our consultations and case evaluations are always free of charge. We don’t receive payment until you get paid!
Aside from zero upfront lawyers fee’s on our end, we also help you with your medical treatment. Our large network of professionals allows us to find the right healthcare specialist for your specific injuries.
Best of all, you pay nothing out of pocket for treatment. If your case doesn’t settle, you pay nothing.
We also charge you absolutely nothing for the following services:
- Car accident legal advice
- Questions answered about your specific case
- Contact information for healthcare specialists that can treat your specific injuries
- Information on how you can get paid for your settlement check in 72 hours or less
Give us a call, we’d love to chat! Our number is (951) 289-5800.
About Our Firm
Our attorneys fight day and night to make sure that the at-fault parties insurance or your insurance (whichever is most likely to pay for your medicals and compensation) is taken care of in a timely matter. We have local roots in Temecula and great relationships with the local residents in this beautiful city.
Our address is 41593 Winchester Rd Suite 200, Temecula, CA 92590.
Common Injuries For Personal Injury Cases
Being involved in an auto crash is never easy and the repercussions can seriously injure you or even take one’s life away. Here is a list of common injuries that accident victims suffer after a roadside incident.
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones
- Bruising and Swelling
- Spinal Damage
- Head Injuries
- Brain Injuries